Hello Recruiters,

Hope you are doing great!!!

Please find the hotlist of my IT consultants who are available immediately for your contract (C2C) positions and I request you to send me your valuable job requirement on a daily basis. Kindly share with me your C2C daily requirements and also add me to you distribution list.. 


TechnologyVisaExperienceRelocation
Java DeveloperH4 -EAD8+YrsRemote/Hybrid
.Net DeveloperH1B12+YrsRemote
.Net DeveloperGC8+YrsOpen
Big Data EngineerH1B9+YrsOpen
AWS Cloud EngineerH4 -EAD9+YrsRemote/Hybrid
Business AnalystH4 -EAD7+YrsRemote/Hybrid
Product OwnerUS Citizen15+YrsRemote
Scrum masterH4 -EAD7+YrsRemote/Hybrid
Informatica DeveloperH4 -EAD7+YrsRemote
QA AutomationH1B-T8+YrsOpen
QA/BAH4 EAD11+YrsRemote








Sandeep D

Bench Sales Recruiter

O: 314-942-3242 (EXT: 736)


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post