Hi,

Hope you are doing great!
Greetings from Niha Technologies!!

Please find the hotlist of my IT consultants who are available immediately for C2C positions and I request you to send me your valuable job requirement on a daily basis. Kindly share with me your C2C daily requirements and also add me to your Vendor list.

TechnologiesExperience Current LocationRelocation
Lead Salesforce Developer / Admin12+ yearsVAOpen
Sr BI Developer9 + yearsVAVA/Remote
Snowflake Developer10+ yearsCAOpen
Azure DevOps Engineer10+ yearsNJNJ/NY/Remote
MuleSoft Developer8 yearsVARemote
MuleSoft Developer9 yearsMDRemote
Dell Boomi Developer 10+ yearsILRemote
SRE / DevOps Engineer15 + yearsCARemote
Sr SDET9 + yearsVARemote
QA Manager16+ yearsVARemote
Data Engineer8+ yearsVAOpen
Salesforce BSA/ Admin6+ yearsMIRemote


--------
Thanks & Regards,





Ashok Reddy, 
Bench Sales Recruiter,
Desk : (845) 584-5012

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post