Hi,

Hope you are doing great!
Greetings from Niha Technologies!!

Please find the hotlist of my IT consultants who are available immediately for C2C positions and I request you to send me your valuable job requirement on a daily basis. Kindly share with me your C2C daily requirements and also add me to your Vendor list.

TechnologiesExperience Current LocationRelocation
Salesforce BSA/ Admin10+ yearsGARemote
Data Engineer10+ yearsVAOpen
MuleSoft Developer9 yearsMDRemote
Data Engineer8+ yearsVAOpen
Sr.Quality Assurance Analyst11+ yearsGAOpen (EST)
Dell Boomi Developer 6+ yearsARRemote
Salesforce Developer7+ yearsCTCT/Remote
SAP CPI/ABAP, Integration Architect20+ yearsVARemote
ETL Talend Developer9+ yearsDEOpen




-------------
Thanks & Regards,





Ashok Reddy, 
Bench Sales Recruiter,
Niha Technologies Inc.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post