Hello connections!!!

Hope you are staying safe. I would like to submit my candidate's profile to you. I have a very good resource on my bench with different technologies. Ready to take up the project. Here are my attached candidate details.

Please share your requirements for the below consultants.
Feel free to contact me. Reach me below contact details


 

Consultant Name

Skills

Visa status

Over all Exp

Location

 

 

Praveen

Salesforce Developer

H-1B

7+

Austin, TX

 

 

Jeetesh

Salesforce Architect

H-1B

10+

Phoenix, AZ

 

 

Aswini

Salesforce Developer

H-1B

8+

Minneapolis, MN

 

 

Kiran Bahuguna

Business analytics

H-1B

2+

Phoenix, AZ

 

 

Lavanya Salokye

Data Administrator

H-1B

5

Detroit MI

 

 

Anisha

Tableau developer / Power BI

H4-EAD

7+

South Brunswick, NJ

 

 

Swaminath reddy

QA Analyst

H-1B

11+

Bay Area, CA

 

 

Yeshwanth C

.NET Developer

H-1B

10+

Canada, Will start Remotely

 

 

Vijay

SAP BW Hana

H1B

15+

Dallas, TX

 

 

Sandeep S

Sr. QA Manager / Lead

H-1B

14+

Danbury, CT

 

 

Devendra Prasad

Machine Learning Engineer

OPT-EAD

12+

Minneapolis, MN






































Thanks & Regards
Siraj Shaik
Sr. Recruiter
HR l  JKV International LLC
___________________________________________
Phone : 404-300-3900
Textnow : (770)-666-0360

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post