Greeting,

 

Hope you are doing well!!!!

 

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself Don Sathish (Bench Sales Lead) working with Excelon Solutions LLC..

 

We wish to have a long lasting business relation with your org.If you can help me in placing my candidates in your contract roles.

I really have excellent potential candidates for your prestigious client requirements and I"m happy to associate with you and I look forward to working with you on a daily basis.

 

I would really appreciate it if you could kindly add my mail id into your Mailing list or Vendor's list for all your future Direct requirements and give me an opportunity to prove our capabilities.

 

Please go through below list of consultants available on my bench with different technologies

Let me know if you have any requirements for them.

S.NOConsultant NameTechnologyExperienceRelocationVisa
1SumanCloud DBA10+ YearsRemoteH1B
2VanashriQA Engineer6+ YearsRemoteUSC
3SandhyaJava Fullstack Developer8+ YearsRemoteGC
4SindhuJava Developer7 YearsRemoteH1B
5venkatramanaJava Developer8+ YearsRemoteH1B
6VaniData engineer8+ YearsRemoteGC
7VijayasanthiData engineer8+ YearsRemoteH4EAD
8Akram SyedAzure Engineer8+ YearsRemoteGC
9PalankraoDevops Engineer8 YearsRemoteH1B
10Santosh GhantSalesforce Developer8+ YearsTX/RemoteH1B
11HarikaSalesforce Developer7 YearsOpenH1B
12HarithaSalesforce Admin7 YearsRemoteH1B
13Bhaskar AdithyaSalesforce Developer8+ YearsRemoteH1B
14SrikanthSalesforce developer8+ YearsRemoteH1B
15AravindanReact JS Developer7+ YearsRemoteH1B
16TejaswiUI React Developer7 YearsRemoteOPT

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post