Hello Partners, 

Hope you are doing good! 

 

Greetings from TechZion IT Solutions INC. This is Sai, In order to explore new opportunities and develop potential business relationships I am approaching you. 

I would like to extend our services to you with excellent consultants and would like to develop an excellent working relationship with you from here. Please have a look on the below Hotlist and let me know if you have any openings. 

My apologies in advance if I have contacted you in error, please ignore this email or reply as not interested and I will take necessary steps to not solicit you for this opportunity again.


Consultant NameTechnologyExpVisaLocationRelocation
NiharikaJava Full Stack Developer6OPT EADTXOpen
PoojaJava Full Stack Developer7H1BINRemote Only
AnuragSQL/Power BI7+H1BLAOpen
SharmaTechnical Product Manager6+H1BTXDallas, TX/Remote
ShobanaScrum Master10USCMICanton MI/Remote
DivyaScrum Master7+H4-EADCODenver, CO/Remote
AshokShare Point Developer 8+H1BFLRemote Only
SaranyaAWS Devops8+H4-EADILInitial Remote


        "I may miss your call, but I never miss to reply you. Email is the best way to reach me"

Thanks !

Saikumar Pawar,
TechZion IT Solutions INC

Contact: (321) 248- 8999 

Text: (561) 581-4944

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post