Hi,

Greetings from Nagarjuna Reddy (Virtual Networx Inc)...!!! 

 

Below are my candidate's who are available for your daily requirements, please reach me if you have any positions for them.




US IT recruiter vendor list

List of direct clients in USA

us bench sales hotlist


Join linkedin 25000+ US Active recruiters Network


 

Please include my Email to your list, by which I can receive all your company requirements on a daily basis, where I can help you with many more genuine candidate's as well.



 
CandidateTechnologyExperienceLocationVisa 
Vasudeva Reddy KathiStorage Systems12 years TXH1B
Bharat Venkatesh -AWS Devops8 yearsTXH1B
Suneetha QA9  YEARSCARROLLTON,TXGC EAD
Krishna Kumar EDI Developer11 yearsNOV,MIH1B
Divya UI8  YearsMinneapolis, MNH1B
Santoshi  Data Engineer 8 yearsTXH1B


Nagarjuna Reddy

VIRTUAL NETWORX INC

P: +1 469-209-6232

E: nagarjuna.r@virtualnetworx.com

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post