Hello Everyone, 

Trust, you are fine and doing well, 

Greetings from 4 Sphere Solutions., 

 

This is Matthew , Senior US IT Bench sales recruiter from 4 Sphere Solutions. 

Please go through below HOTLIST and let me know 

 

Also, please add me in your distribution list for C2C requirements, so that i can get your daily 

requirements. I really appreciate if you can do this, 

I look forward to working with you... 

Note: We can share passport numbers and LinkedIn for genuine requirements...! 

 

(Please Reply with 'REMOVE' if you don't wish to receive any reks from me & I apologize for the inconvenience caused). 


 
NameTechnologyExpVisaRelocation
HarishaTibco Developer 14+L2SHybrid
ShanthanFull Stack Java Developer 8+GC-EADRemote
ApekshaPython Developer 7+H1BRemote
SitaDot Net Developer 7+GCRemote
NenaJava Developer 7+GCRemote






[Email is the best way to reach me]



Thanks & Regards,

Matthew 
Sr Bench Sales Recruiter 
E: Matthew@4Spheresolutions.com   | C :+1 469 665 8139 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post