Hello Partners, 

Hope you are doing good! 

 

Greetings from TechZion IT Solutions INC. This is Sai, In order to explore new opportunities and develop potential business relationships I am approaching you. 

I would like to extend our services to you with excellent consultants and would like to develop an excellent working relationship with you from here. Please have a look on the below Hotlist and let me know if you have any openings. 

My apologies in advance if I have contacted you in error, please ignore this email or reply as not interested and I will take necessary steps to not solicit you for this opportunity again. 


Consultant NameTechnologyExpVisaLocationRelocation
NiharikaJava Full Stack Developer6OPT EADTXOpen
PoojaJava Full Stack Developer7Stem OPTILRemote Only
AnuragSQL/BI Developer7+H1BLAOpen
ShashankMSBI/SQL/Power BI/Tableau Developer9H1BFLOpen
ShravaniTechnical Business Analyst6+H1BTXOpen/Hybrid
BijayManual Tester15+H1BLAOpen
ShobanaScrum Master10USCMIMI
DivyaScrum Master7+H4-EADCOCO
AshokShare Point Developer 8+H1BNJRemote/Hybrid
InduShare Point Developer (Admin)7+H4-EADTXRemote Only
SaranyaAWS Devops8+H4-EADILInitial Remote
ShravyaSAP FICO6+H4-EADTXRemote
NeenaSr. Data Engineer8+H1BCORemote

Can you please add me in your Vendor list and your Corp-to-Corp jobs. Appreciate your support! 


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post