Dear  Partners,

 

Greeting from I28 technologies,

 Hope you are doing well,


I would like to introduce myself as Durga from i28 technologies,

We have a dedicated Consulting practice all over the U.S. to suffice your needs on any of the technologies with the best resources. Please add me durga@i28tech.com to your daily requirements distribution list.

Thank you very much for your valuable time.

Feel free to contact me @ Direct # 732-945-8345

 

 

Name

Technology

 Experience 

Visa status

Current Location

Relocation

Shilpa

UI Developer

8

H1B

MO

Open

Pratap

.Net Full stack lead developer

12+

H1B

AZ

Phoenix,AZ or remote

Sandeep

Java/J2ee Developer

7+

H4 EAD

MI

Open

Sridatta

SAP BO HANA

9+

H1B

OR

Open







Mail me if i missed your call.

Thanks & Regards,

 Durga Bhavani,

i28 Technologies Corporation,

200 Midllesex essex Tpk, Ste 210, Iselin, NJ - 08830.

 Email durga@i28tech.com, II www.i28tech.com.

 

Contact No:   732-945-8345

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post