Hi Business Partner,

Trust you're doing well!

 

This is Jagadish from Smart works. This Email is to notify you that I have recently joined Smart woks Left Precision Technologies, please help me by adding me to your data base and share me your daily requirements, I hope we will continue the same relationship from this company.

 

Below is the list of consultants I'm working on. Please share with me your Corp to Corp & Contract to hire requirements.

 

Please feel free to add me to your list and send me your requirements, I can send the best resources I have.

 

Email id: Jagadish.k@smtworks.com,  sales.kumar415@gmail.com and reach me at 904- 441-8276

 

Visa Status

Technology

Exp

Location

Relocation

USC

QA Lead/ Manager

10+ Years

FL

Remote

GC EAD

Sr Front End/ UI Developer

9 Years

NY

Open

H1

AppDynamics Engineer

10+ Years

TX

Open

H1

ETL Informatica Developer

8 Years

VA

Open

H1

SAP BOBJ Admin/ Developer

8+ Years

AZ

Open

H1

Sr Front End Developer

8+ Years

NJ

Open

H4 EAD

SAS Developer

6+ Years

TX

Open

H4 EAD

Automation Tester

6+ Years

MI

Open

H4 EAD

Hyperion Consultant

6+ Years

NJ

Open

H4 EAD

Salesforce Developer

7 Years

CA

Open

L2 EAD

Front End Developer

6+ Years

NV

Open

OPT EAD

.Net Full Stack Developer

5+ Years

NJ

Open

OPT EAD

Python Developer

5+ Years

NJ

Open

OPT EAD

Data Analyst

7+ Years

CT

Open

OPT EAD

UI Developer (Angular Js, Angular)

6+ Years

PA

Open

OPT EAD

Data Analyst

7 Years

CA

Open

OPT EAD

Data Analyst

6 Years

MA

Open

OPT EAD

BI Developer

7 Years

TX

Open

CPT

Salesforce Business Analyst

8+ Years

IL

Open

 

 




**** Feel free to reach out to me if any questions.
Have A Nice Day!

 

Thanks & Regards,

---------------------------------------------- 

Jagadish Kumar

SmartWorks, LLC

Phone: 732.985.8800 Ext:  228 Direct: 904-441-8276|Fax: 732-909-2587|

Email: Jagadish.k@smtworks.com

 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post