Dear Professionals,

Greetings from SQUAD SOFTWARES

 

I am writing this email to introduce myself Ben as a point of contact from SQUAD SOFTWARES. I am glad to reach you today and wondering if you can help me in placing my candidates in your contract roles. I really have excellent potential candidates for your prestigious client requirements and I'm happy to associate with you and I look forward to working with you on daily basis requirements, submissions and interview follow-ups.

 

Kindly find my Hot-List below. Let me know if you need more details.

 

Consultant Name

Technology

Experience

Ankita

Software Test Engineer/QA

7

Chetna

Alteryx Designer

8

Azmath

Network Engineer Architecture

13

Meher

Java Developer Software Engineer

7

Dwayne

Salesforce Admin

7

Akshay

Salesforce Admin

8

Praveen

Python Developer

8

Sai Ram

GIS Developer

6

Sai  Teja

AWS Certified DevOps Engineer

7

Sohail

Data Scientist

7

Sai Teja

Lead Business Analyst / Healthcare

6

 




Thanks & Regards

 

Ben

Lead Bench Sales 

SQUAD SOFTWARES, 

New Jersey

W: 732-507-9001 (Direct)

B: 609-6164384 Ext: 100

E:Ben@squadsoftwares.com 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post