Hello,
Trust you are doing well.
 
Please let me know if you have any active positions related to our consultant's profiles.
I would appreciate if you could add me (
sravan@emonics.com ) in your database and send me your requirements on a daily basis. Thanks! 

Note: If you have a requirement that is not listed in the below skills, do not hesitate to send the requirement to me. I will see if I have anyone available with my other teams and send you qualified resources.

I am here to assist you with potential profiles where we can get a placement.

 

Please find the below updated Hotlist.

 

 

Candidate Name

Skill

Exp

Visa Status

 

Naga Venkata

React JS Developer

8 Years

H1-B

 

Lakshmi Trisanya

DevOps Engineer

8 Years

H4-EAD

 

Manoj Kataria

Data Architect

11 Years

H1-B

 

Rahima Taher

SAP FICO Functional

10 Years

GC

 

Balachandrika Polamreddy

SAP BW HANA

9+

H4-EAD

 

Jayashree Murthy

SAP GRC/Security Consultant

12+Years

GC-EAD

 

Benson Raju

Salesforce Developer

8 Years

H1-B

 

Hussain Shaik

SAP  MM/EWM

15 Years

TN

 

 

 


List of IT Vendors in usa


C2C requirements Google Groups


C2C jobs

US IT recruiter vendor list

List of direct clients in USA








 

 

Thanks & Regards
Sravan 
Sr Sales Recruiter
Emonics LLC
1260 Centennial Ave 1A, Piscataway NJ 08854

Desk – (551) 227-3541 X 4326
Fax: (201) 604 6123
Email ID - 
sravan@emonics.com
www.emonics.com 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post