Hello,
Trust you are doing well.
 
Please let me know if you have any active positions related to our consultant's profiles.
I would appreciate it if you could add me (
sravan@emonics.com ) in your database and send me your requirements on a daily basis. Thanks! 

Note: If you have a requirement that is not listed in the below skills, do not hesitate to send the requirement to me. I will see if I have anyone available with my other teams and send you qualified resources.

I am here to assist you with potential profiles where we can get a placement.

 

Please find the below updated Hotlist.

 

 

Candidate Name

Skill

Exp

Visa Status

 

Naga Venkata

React JS Developer

8 Years

H1-B

 

Manoj Kataria

Data Architect

11 Years

H1-B

 

Mustafa Syed

QA Networking

15 Years

USC

 

Balachandrika Polamreddy

SAP BW HANA

9+

H4-EAD

 

Lakshmi Trisanya

 DevOps Engineer

8 Years

H4-EAD

 

Jayashree Murthy

SAP GRC/Security Consultant

12+Years

GC-EAD

 

Aruna Sirisha

QA

13 Years

H4-EAD

 

Benson Raju

Salesforce Developer

8 Years

H1-B

 

Hussain Shaik

SAP  MM/EWM

15 Years

TN

 

 

 

 

us bench sales hotlist


c2c vendor list 2021
c2c prime vendors list 2020
c2c prime vendors list 2021
indeed usa hotlist
direct client vendors
c2c requirements
prohire hotlist subscription








 

Thanks & Regards
Sravan 
Sr Sales Recruiter
Emonics LLC
1260 Centennial Ave 1A, Piscataway NJ 08854

Desk – (551) 227-3541 X 4326
Fax: (201) 604 6123
Email ID - 
sravan@emonics.com
www.emonics.com 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post