Dear Associate,

 

Hope you are doing great today!!

 

Please find below listed available consultants for new projects. Please let me know if you have any suitable opportunity..

 

Request: Please add my email id lokesh@vejars.com/469-351-7334 in your distribution list

It would be highly appreciated.

 

Note:- Technologies Like Big data developer , Java developer , Salesforce developer , Product owner/manager , Devops Engineer & Cold Fusion/ Dot Net developer Profiles I do have! Please reach me If you have suitable requirements for my consultants

 
 
 
Thanks & Regards,
Lokesh .T
Sr.Bench Sales Recruiter
Vejars Technologies Inc.
Phone(w): 469-351-7334
E-Mail:  lokesh@vejars.com || Web:  www.vejars.com
Address: 722 S Denton Tap Road, Suite# 280, Coppell, TX 75019


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post