Hello Recruiters,


Hope you are doing Great!

Please find the HOTLIST of my IT Consultants who are available for your contract (C2C) positions, and I request to send me your valuable job requirements on Daily Basis. I would highly appreciate it if you can add me sam@tekvividinc.com in your daily requirement mailing list and keep me posted with your Daily Requirements.

Reach me : 956-616-5035




NAMETechnologyExpVisaLocationRelocation
MeenkshiQA Automation8+H4-EADUTOpen
SurekhaQA Automation9+GC-EADGAOpen
PadmaQA AUTOMATION9+H4-EADNJOpen
cathirenInformatica8+H4EADTXopen
SwathiQA AUTOMATION8+H4-EADPAOpen
LakshmiQA AUTOMATION8+H4-EADVAOpen
RoopaQA Automation8+H1BPAOpen
Padmajapower BI8+USCMAOpen
JyothsnaQA Automation8+H4-EADINOpen
DanishMS Dynamics CRM8+H1BGAOpen








Thanks & Regards,

Sam |  Sales Recruiter 
Tekvivid, Inc 
IT Staffing & Consulting Services 
2665 Villa Creek Dr, Suite #102A, Farmers Branch, TX - 75234
E-Mail: Sam@tekvividinc.com 
Hangout: Sam.tekvivid@gmail.com
Phone: 956-616-5035
Website: https://www.tekvivid.com/ | https://www.tekvivid.com ] 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post