Hello Partners,

 

HOT LIST of my IT consultants who are available immediately for your contract (C2C) position and I request to send me your valuable job requirements on daily basis.I would highly appreciate if you can add james@acrotekit.com in your daily requirement mailing list and keep me posted with your daily requirements


james@acrotekit.com
Reach me @ 980 443 4984

 

Sno

NAME

Technology

Relocation

1

Jasmeet

Python

Open

2

Soundariya

Service now

Open

3

Akhil

Data Analyst/ Tableau Developer

Open

4

Anusha

BA

Open

5

Anusha

SDFC

Open

6

Praneeth

Java Full Stack

Open

7

Manvitha

Guidewire P&C

Open

 

 



 

"Stay Healthy and be Safe"

 

Thanks & Regards,

James

Sr Bench Sales

9393 W 110th St, Ste 500

Overland Park, KS 66210 

IT Staffing and Solutions That Work For You!

IT Consulting  | Managed Services 

Email: james@acrotekit.com ( Phone : 980 443 4984/Text: 281-862-3511)

Web:  acrotekit.com 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post