Hello,

 

Hope all is well at you end.

 

My name is Sri and I am working as a senior sales recruiter with USM Business Systems.

 

I am reaching out to you in order to check if you have Contract opportunities open on below technologies. We have excellent pool of resources on our W2 looking for new opportunity and open to relocate. Below is the list of candidates I am working on right now.

 

Name

Technology

Years of experience

Taha

Java Fullstack

8 years

Priya

SDET

6 years

Sundeep

Oracle DBA

9+ years

Hima

Pega Developer

7 years

Bhavi

Perl Developer

13 years

Raj

Manula QA Tester

6 years

Santosh

SAP Treasury(FSCM/CFM)

15 years

Poojitha

UI Developer

6+years

Yasir

Power BI

13 years

Venkat

Automation Tester

10+ Years

 






Please share me the job details so that I can check the candidates comfortability and share you the suitable profile.

Appreciate it for your time. Looking forward to work with you

 

Thanks,

Sri

USM Systems|www.usmsystems.com

14175 Sullyfield Cir, #400, Chantilly, VA 20151

Mobile: 779-218-5652

Email: srikanthn@usmsystems.com

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post