Hello,

Hope you are doing Great!
 

Please find the HOTLIST of my IT Consultants who are available for your contract (C2C) positions, and I request to send me your valuable job requirements on Daily Basis. I would highly appreciate it if you can add me (sree@singularanalysts.com) in your daily requirement mailing list and keep me posted with your Daily Requirements and also remote jobs usa

Reach me at 614-371-4388

TechnologyLocationVisa StatusRe-locateExperience
Certified Service Now EngineerBethesda, MD
H1BYes6+years
Business / Systems AnalysisChicago, IL
US CitizenNo7+years
EPIC AnalystNew Jersey
H1BYes13+years
Salesforce Admin/DeveloperDes Moines, Iowa
H1BYes8+years
Tableau DeveloperColumbus, OhioH4-EADYes8+years
Devops EngineerRaleigh, NC
H1BYes8+years
Embedded Systems EngineersDetroit, MIH1BYes18+years
SAP SD ConsultantGreenville, NC
H1BYes8+years
QA Functional LeadCleveland, OhioH1BYes12+years
Power BI and TableauBentonville, AR
GC-EADYes8 years
Java Full Stack DeveloperDallas,TXH1BYes5+years









Regards,

Sree Madhav

Singular Analysts Inc.

17440 Dallas Pkwy, #250, Dallas, TX 75257 USA.

Email: sree@singularanalysts.com

Phone: (614) 371-4388

www.singularanalysts.com

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post