Hello there, 
Hope you are doing great!
 

Here I have a good resource on my bench who is coming out from the current assignment. 
I will help you with better resources with better rates on C2C and my consultant is ready to relocate to any state across the USA. 

I have attached the resume PFA and let me know if the profile matches your requirement to proceed further. Thank you. 

S.noCandidateSkillExpVisaLocReloc
1Shiva KumarJava8 YearsGCNCYes
2UdaySalesforce8+ YearsGCCAYes
3RaniSalesforce8 + yearsGCNCYes





--

>> Email is the best way to reach me


Thanks & Regards, 


Subbu Nethaji

Bench Sales recruiter at Vidlexinfo

nethaji@vidlexinfo.com | Ph: 803-659-3788

Hangouts: Subbu.resource@gmail.com | LinkedIn: Subbu LinkedIn


331 East Main Street, Suite 200 Rock Hill, South Carolina 29730.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post