Dear Connections,
Greetings from VIDLEXINFO!!

I am Sai , Bench sales. Recruiter at an established Staffing company VIDLEXINFO. We are Large supplier of IT candidates with different technologies across the USA. In this regard I would like to share our updated active Candidates who are Immediately available to join the Project. I appreciate it if you could kindly go through my updated Active Bench and let me know if you have any Active Contract Opportunities with you.

If you find any of my resources Interested, just send me an email. I will revert you back with the profile and details.
I appreciate your response and time.
Please reach me at saikrishna@vidlexinfo.com
Phone: +1(803)666-1206
Add me to your C2C vendor distribution list
s.noconsultant nametechnologyexperiencelocationreloctionvisa ststus
1sree deevijava full stack developer8+ yearsCharlotte, NCOpenGC
2sudeepjava full stack developer8+yearsCincinnati,ohioOpenGC
3zubairjava full stack developer8+yearsdallas, TXOpenGC
3uday reddysalesforce developer8+ yearsTarcy, CAOpenGC
4sekharsalesforce developer8+ yearsPhiladelphia, PAOpenGC
5manasasalesforce developer8+yearsmarylandOpenGC
6ravi tejabig data engineer7+yearsfairfax,virginaOpenGC
7vinaydevops engineer7+yearsNCOpenGC

thanks & regards 






--

Ch Sai Krishna Goud 

Bench Sales IT Recruiter

 Phone:8036661206 

Email:  saikrishna@vidlexinfo.com

 331 East Main Street

Suite 200 Rock Hill

South Carolina

29730

vidlexinfo.com  




Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post