Dear Connections,
Greetings from FNR Solutions Inc !!

 

Bench Sales info

I am Sam, Sr Bench sales. Recruiter at an FNR Solutions INC. We have IT candidates with different technologies across The USA. In this regard, I would like to share our updated active Candidates who are Immediately available to join the Project. I appreciate it if you could kindly go through my updated Active Bench and let me know if you have any Active Contract Opportunities with you.

If you find any of my resources Interested, just send me an email. I will revert you back with the profile and details.
I appreciate your response and time.
  

 

Add me to your C2C vendor distribution list. 

Consultants

Technology

Experience

Visa

Wasim Syed

Hadoop Developer

7+ Years

USC

IKRAM HUSSAIN

System Engineer

8+ Years

USC

Haris Qureshi

DevOps Cloud Developer

7+ Years

USC

Mujahed Ali

System Administrator

9+Years

GC

Sami Fazil

DevOps Engineer

7+Years

USC

Wasif Ahmed

Windows/ VMware

9+Years

USC

Akram Umair

Windows/ VMware

8+ Years

GC

Akaash Nazir

Windows/ VMware

8+ Years

GC

Mohammed Ajaz

Windows Admin/ VMware

9+ Years

GC

Salahadin Mozeb

DevOps AWS

8+ Years

USC

 



Email is the best way to reach me out!

 

Thanks & Regards.,

 Sam Cooke

Sr.Bench sales recruiter

FNR SOLUTIONS INC

1055 S Sherman St. Ste 150

Richardson, Texas, 75081

Direct: 224-269-2600  FNR Fax: 972-930-5601

sam@fnrsolutions.comwww.fnrsolutions.com | www.linkedin.com/company/fnr-solutions-inc

Cisco Certified Premier Partner | Oracle Gold Partner | IBM Business Partner | FNR is an E-Verified Employer

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post