Hi Partners,
 
Good Morning!!

Greetings from Digital Scripts Inc.

Hope you are doing great!!
 
Let me present you the below list of my Available Consultants who are ready to take up new projects immediately on various technologies. All of them are having good communication and technical skills, Open to relocate, available for contract opportunities, and also get hot list meaning in hindi  


I would highly appreciate if you can add me  Andrew@digitalscriptsinc.com   Keep me posted with your daily requirements. You can reach me on 732 333 8857.



NameSkill SetVisaLocationYears of Experience
Madhu.Net DeveloperH1BOpen8
Srikanth T.Net DeveloperH1BOpen8
Siddhartha.Net DeveloperH1BOpen7
Sai Chand.Net DeveloperH1BOpen6
DineshSales Force DeveloperOPT EADOpen6
SubhashiniPega DeveloperH4 EADOpen7
Ravi TejaShare point DeveloperGC EADOpen5
Sai KrishnaJava DeveloperOPT EADOpen5
VeeraJava DeveloperH1BOpen8
SaratData AnalystCPTOpen10
SushmaQA LeadH4 EADOpen9
ParulOracle DBAGC EADOpen9
SameeraUI DeveloperH1BOpen8
Keerthi SaiUI DeveloperH1BOpen8
SantoshAWS DevOpsH1BOpen8
Vishnu TAWS DevOpsH1BOpen8
HarrySAP FIFOOPTOpen8
AdithyaTeradata DeveloperH1BOpen8
 





Thank you for your time and I look forward to working with you.

Warm Regards,

Andrew
Donate Red || Save Blue || Spread Green

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post