Hello,

Hope you doing Great!

Please find the HOT LIST of my Consultants who are available immediately for your contract (C2C) positions and I request to send me your valuable job requirements on daily basis. and also get hot list meaning in hindi ,

I would highly appreciate if you can add me swetha@exadatainc.com in your daily requirement mailing list and keep me posted with your daily requirements.

 

 

Technology

Experience

Visa

Location

Hadoop/Big Data

8+ years

H1B

OH

Java

7+ Years

GC EAD

GA

Salesforce

8+ Years

GC EAD/H4 EAD

IL,TX

.Net

7+ Years

H1B

CA

DevOps

7+ Years

H1B / OPT

IN, TX

UI Developer

6+ Years

GC EAD

IL

SDET/QA

8+ Years

H4 EAD

GA

Data Analyst

8+ Years

H1B

VA

Data Scientist

8+ Years

GC EAD

MO

SQL DBA

8+ Years

H4 EAD

TX

 




Thanks & Regards

Swetha

Exadata, Inc

15 Corporate South, Suite # 320,

Piscataway, NJ 08854

Cell: 908 905 2343

Desk:908 905 5678 Extn 713

E-mail : swetha@exadatainc.com

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post