Hi Partners,
 
Good Morning!! Hotlist of candidates


Greetings from Digital Scripts Inc.

Hope you are doing great!!

 
Let me present you the below list of my Available Consultants who are ready to take up new projects immediately on various technologies. All of them are having good communication and technical skills, Open to relocate, available for contract opportunities.  

I would highly appreciate if you can add me Andrew@digitalscriptsinc.com .Keep me posted with your daily requirements. You can reach me on 732 333 8857.
 
 
NameSkill SetVisaLocationYears of Experience
Sai Krishna.Net DeveloperH1BOpen10
DineshSalesforce admin/developerOPTOpen6
Madhu.Net DeveloperH1BOpen8
           HarrySAP FICOCPTOpen8
Srikanth T.Net DeveloperH1BOpen8
Venkata.Net DeveloperH1BOpen8
Neeraj.Net DeveloperOPT EADOpen7
Sai Teja.Net DeveloperOPT EADOpen6
Shravya.Net DeveloperOPT EADOpen5
Sree Rekha.Net DeveloperH1BOpen5
Sai ShankarJava DeveloperH1BOpen8
Kumar ShekarSales Force DeveloperH1BOpen8
Kreethi SaiUI DeveloperH1BOpen8
SameeraUI DeveloperH1BOpen8
SravanNetwork Engineer        H1BOpen9
SantoshDevOpsH1BOpen8
BhanuQA Automation/SDET H1BOpen8
 



Thank you for your time and I look forward to working with you.

Warm Regards,

Andrew
Donate Red || Save Blue || Spread Green
--
Thanks and regards Corptocorp Team corptocorponly@gmail.com

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post