Hello,
 

Greetings!!



Please find my updated Hotlist.

I appreciate it if you can forward Crop to Crop requirements. So that I can assist you with the good profiles for sure.

 

Please do not hesitate to contact me on my number +1 609-554-1888 Ext: 204 or mail me at "ravi@adwaytech.com". I'd appreciate your partnership.

Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

 

Sl. No

NAME

TECHNOLOGY

EXP

CURRENT LOCATION

RELOCATION

VISA STATUS

AVAILABILITY

1

Lakshmi

Java Developer

8+

PA

PA, Remote

H1B

Immediately

2

Rashmi

QA

7+

TX

Open

H4-EAD

Immediately

3

Pavan

Pega Developer

7+

NJ

Open

H1B

Immediately

4

Rini

QA

7+

VA

Open

H1B

Immediately

5

Uday Kiran

ATG Oracle Ecommerce

10+

PA

Open

H1B

Immediately

6

Ram Sai

UI Developer

6

MD

Open

H1B

Immediately

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thanks & Regards…

Ravi Kiran

Adway Services Inc.

Address: 77 Milltown Rd, C-5

East Brunswick, NJ 08816

Email:  ravi@adwaytech.com

Desk: +1 609-554-1888 Ext: 204

Hangouts : kirru0215@gmail.com

www.adwaytech.com



Virus-free. www.avg.com

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post