Hello there,

Here I have a good resource on my bench who is coming out from the current assignment. Hotlist of candidates

I will help you with better resources with better rates on C2C and my consultant is ready to relocate to any state across the USA. 

I have attached the resume, please go through it and let me know.

S.noCandidateSkillExpVisaReloc
1TejaData Analyst8+ YearsGCYes
2NavyaSalesforce8+ yearsGCYes
3UdaySalesforce8+ YearsGCYes
4Siva SreekarNetwork Engineer7+ YearsGCYes
5AbhishekJava8 yearsGCYes









"The best way to reach me is via email"      

Thanks & Regards,                     



Subbu Nethaji

Bench Sales Recruiter

Phone803-659-3788 

Emailnethaji@vidlexinfo.com  

Hangouts: subbunethaji@gmail.com


331 East Main Street

Suite 200 Rock Hill

South Carolina

29730

vidlexinfo.com


E-Verify Certified Company

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post