Hi,
I hope you're doing good
 
I want to touch base if you have any possible contract opportunities for your direct client needs, please add Kiran@imrsoft.com to your distribution list and keep me posted with possible opportunities on regular notes. We deal with all Microsoft technologies, few of them are listed below for your quick review

 
S.No
Skill
Experience
Current Location
Relocation
1
SQL BI Developer
9 years
GA
Open
2
Power BI Azure /Tableau Architect
14+ years
GA
Open
3
ServiceNow Admin/Developer Lead
9+ years
NJ
Open
4
Performance Test
10 years
NJ
Open
5
UI Developer
7+ years
MD
Open
6
Java Developer
7+ years
VA
Open
 

 
Thank you, looking forward to working with you.
 
Email is the best way to reach me


Regards,
Kiran Kumar | Sr. Recruiter                                
Email: Kiran@imrsoft.com
Cell: 732-781-0066
D: 732-800-2934
IMR SOFT LLC

1 Comments

  1. Wonderful post however , I was wanting to know if you could write a litte more on this topic? I'd be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Many thanks!
    change management services Perth

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post