Hello, 

Hope you doing Great! 

 Please find the HOT LIST of my IT Consultants who are available immediately for your contract (C2C) positions and I request to send me your valuable job requirements on daily basis. I would highly appreciate if you can add me andy@vizens.com in your daily requirement mailing list and keep me posted with your daily requirements. 


Reach me at 571-529-5329


NOTE: THIS EMAIL HAS SENT TO GOOGLEGROUPS TO GET REMOVED PLEASE CONTACT GROUP ADMIN

NAMEVISATECHNOLOGYTOTAL EXPLOCATIONRE -LOCATIONREQUEST RESUME 
NAYEEM OPT BUSINESS ANALYST 04 + YRS MN OPENRequest Resume
PAUL OPT BUSINESS ANALYST 04 + YRS MN OPEN Request Resume
PRANAB USC BUSINESS ANALYST 06+ YRS VA OPEN Request Resume
SWATHIH4 EADDEVOPS08 + YEARSNJVA/ MD/ DCRequest Resume
JABEENH4 EADQA08 + YEARSVAOPENRequest Resume
PALGC EADQA HEALTH CARE06 + YEARSILOPENRequest Resume
MANGAUSCQA08+ YEARSGAOPENRequest Resume
SOUGANDHIH4 EADTABLEAU DEVELOPER08 + YEARSVAVA/ MD/ DC/ PA/ NJ /NY/ NCRequest Resume
GEETAH4 EAD SALESFORCE ADMIN05+YEARSFL OPENRequest Resume
REVATHI H1B IT MANAGER 19 + YRS MI OPEN Request Resume





Thank you

Andy Jordan


andy@vizens.com

Ph: 571-486-4599 Ext: 222

Direct: 571-260-5222

Textnow Direct: 571-529-5329

www.vizens.com

E-Verify Employer

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post