Dear Professional,                              
Greetings from Hermitage InfoTech LLC,
 
                     
             I am writing this email to introduce myself RAJ as a point of contact from Hermitage Infotech LLC. I am glad to reach you today and wondering if you can help me in placing my candidates in your contract roles. I really have excellent potential candidates for your prestigious client requirements and I’m happy to associate with you and I look forward to working with you on daily basis requirements, submissions and interview follow-ups. 
  
                        
Reach me on Raj@hermitageinfotech.com or Raj.sales326@gmail.com and +1-732-338-7516 


S.No 
            
Consultant Name 

         Skill 

Experience 

      Visa 
Present Location 
  
Relocation 
1 
V S                
ETL Informatica Developer 
13 Years 
H1B 
MD 
Open 
2 
T B 
Salesforce Developer 
7+ Years 
GC 
MI 
Open 
3 
A K            
ETL Developer                     
7+ years 
H4 EAD 
NJ 
NJ,NY 
4 
U N 
Oracle PL/SQL Developer 
6+ Years 
H1B 
IL 
Open 
5 
P G 
Data Engineer/ Data Analyst 
6+ Years 
OPT 
IL 
Open 
6 
U O 
Sr. Network & Security Engineer 
6+ Years 
H1B 
TN 
Open 
7 
S R 
QA Automation Tester 
5 Years 
CPT 
MD 
Open 
8 
S P 
ETL Developer 
5 Years 
H1B 
NH 
Open 
9 
S B 
Salesforce Developer 
5 Years 
OPT 
TX 
Open 
10 
N Y 
UI/React Developer 
4 Years 
OPT 
NY 
Open 
11 
A B 
Salesforce Developer  
4+ Years 
OPT 
KS 
Open 
12 
N K           
Network Engineer 
4+ Years 
OPT 
VT 
Open 
13 
.


[Message clipped]  View entire message

1 Comments

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post