Hello Professionals,

Greetings of the day!!


I am Yasmina from IS Solutions Inc.  
Please find the HOT LIST of my IT Consultants who are available immediately for your contract ( C2C) positions and I request to send me your valuable job requirements on daily basis.
I would highly appreciate if you can add me   yasmina@issolutionsus.com in your daily requirement mailing list and keep me posted with your daily requirements.


NAME
SKILL
EXPERIENCE
VISA
LOCATION
RELOCATION
Yaser Mohammed
BACKUP/LINUX
 Engineer / Admin
9+
H1
Austin, TX 
OPEN,
But prefers TX.
Haris Rehman
Data Scientist/
Machine Learning Engineer
4+
GC
Houston, TX
OPEN
Abdul Rehman Khursheed
iOS Applications
Developer
5+
GC(F4)
TEXAS
ARIZONA
HAMID DADA
Business Analyst
5+
GC
COLUMBUS
OHIO, PREFERABLE
OPEN



Thanks & Regards,
Yasmina.
IS Solutions Inc.
P: 630-847-1604.
E:  yasmina@issolutionsus.com ||  www.issolutionsus.com

1 Comments

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post